I was looking for a v3 that was completely plain text, so we could debug how
you are sending these email that is corrupting the format.

Are you using git-send email or something else ?

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end

  • Re: [linux-... Bruce Ashfield
    • Re: [l... Kadambathur Subramaniyam, Saravanan via lists.yoctoproject.org
      • Re... Kevin Hao
        • ... Kevin Hao
          • ... Kadambathur Subramaniyam, Saravanan via lists.yoctoproject.org
            • ... Bruce Ashfield
              • ... Paul Gortmaker via lists.yoctoproject.org