On 2024/7/9 21:11, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
CAUTION: This email comes from a non Wind River email account!
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

In message: Re: [linux-yocto] [linux-yocto std&preemp-rt kernel v6.6]:
nxp-s32g: pinctrl: s32cc: use devm_kzalloc() to alloc pinctrl_desc struct to avoid
random value