On 14-05-13 04:08 PM, Darren Hart wrote:
On 5/13/14, 9:49, "Bruce Ashfield" <bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com> wrote:

On 14-05-13 12:11 PM, Darren Hart wrote:
A number of incremental fixes have been made upstream and in
linux-next. There
are a couple still under review, but which are functional and useful.
All
non-mainline patches are annotated as such in the commit message, but
for
reference, the top 7 patches are not yet in mainline:

d0047ab acpi_lpss: Add Bay Trail pinctrl HID
97d42f9 spi/pxa2xx: Add common clock framework support in PCI glue layer
ac5ccf2 clkdev: Export clk_register_clkdev
6d381c2 pwm: lpss: Fix const qualifier and sparse warnings
e4a7de2 pwm: lpss: Add support for PCI devices
e2eb8ab drm/i915/vlv: reset VLV media force wake request register
f695f17 spi/pxa2xx-pci: Add PCI mode support for BayTrail LPSS SPI

Of those, the top three are still undergoing review, and only:

97d42f9 spi/pxa2xx: Add common clock framework support in PCI glue layer

Adds any new functionality. It has received considerable review and
should be
close to acceptance. It is required to use the SPI device when
enumerated as PCI
on Baytrail platforms.

  From a high level, this series accomplishes the following:
* Fix MMC in ACPI mode
* Enable PCI mode for SPI and PWM
* Fix an i915 initialization hang when no display is connected at boot

The following changes since commit
b0b9c962ea01f9356fc1542b9696ebe4a38e196a:

    Merge tag 'v3.14.2' into standard/base (2014-04-28 23:52:14 -0400)

Merged to standard/base (and then propagated out to all BSP branches).
Keep an eye out for issues, but since this is mainline code, it is safe
for all boards (i.e. not used), so nothing should go wrong :)

Thanks - I noticed there is a dvhart/meta and a dvhart/standard/minnowmax
in the linux-yocto-3.14 repository - those shouldn't be there. Did you
accidentally push those? If not... Did I... I didn't think I could...

Argh. really ? consider them deleted.

Bruce