On 2015-01-16 12:45 PM, Dragomir, Daniel wrote:
Hello Bruce!

I got an error when building the 3.10 Kernel, standard/axxia/base.
It's caused by a writing mistake in kernel/irq/manage.c:

function irq_set_affinity_locked is declared with 3 parameters:
             int irq_set_affinity_locked(struct irq_data *data, const
struct cpumask *mask,
                                         bool force)
             {....

and called just with 2:
             ret =  irq_set_affinity_locked(irq_desc_get_irq_data(desc),
mask)

I found that this is corrected in standard/base branch.
That's why I didn't created a patch. I guess only a new merge is required.

Indeed. Thanks for the report .. I'll do that merge shortly and
fire off a test build.

Bruce

BR,
Daniel