Hello,

I hope this is the correct destiantion list for Yocto-BSP-Questions.
I am new to Yocto and trying to build a core-image-base (daisy branch) with some additional packages for the Beaglebone Black. This works quite fine so far.
Now I stuck in activation of the 2 DCAN controllers on the device.
I added the drivers for DCAN in the linux-yocto kernel (with menuconfig) and and added iproute2, libsocketcan and canutils to the recipes but no can0 device comes up. I considered now that probably the devicetree has to be configured as well but don't know how to do this nicely.
Am I right or are ther other things to consider?
I am thankful for any help!

regards Lukas