Hello! This is a small set of fixes that needs to be applied to the
Axxia drivers in linux-yocto-3.10.

I abandoned the set of changes in v1, then I rebased the branches upon
standard/(preempt-rt/)axxia/base and I created version 2 of the pull branches.

Please pull the changes from
     https://github.com/lsigithub/lsi_axxia_yocto_3.10_pull.git
     branches
     standard/axxia/base_rte_reset_v2
     standard/preempt-rt/axxia/base_rte_reset_2
and apply them on linux-yocto-3.10, on branches
     standard/axxia/base
and standard/preempt-rt/axxia/base respectively.

Thank you,
Cristian Bercaru

Charlie Paul (1):
   arch/arm/axxia: Remove the axxia zImage.fm build

John Jacques (3):
   arch/arm/mach-axxia: Re-Enable the L3 Cache
   axxia: Checkpatch Cleanup
   arch/arm/mach-axxia: RTE Reset Flag

  arch/arm/boot/Makefile              |    3 -
  arch/arm/mach-axxia/axxia.c         |   40 ++++----
  arch/arm/mach-axxia/axxia.h         |   11 ++
  arch/arm/mach-axxia/ddr_retention.c |   79 +++++++-------