Daniel Dragomir will replace me starting with 7th December: daniel.drago...@windriver.com You know Daniel. He is back on the Axxia project after working on some other projects of Wind River. If you have any questions, regarding this last set of patches, I'm available and I can answer your questions.

Cristian