On 16-01-04 09:21 PM, Saul Wold wrote:
Bruce,

This was some work I started over the break to check meta-intel with the
linux-yocto-dev branch, which is now 4.4 based.

This will likely require that the yocto-kernel-cache get a linux-4.4 branch
since these changes are specific to 4.4.

These make sense to me as well.

I've merged them to master of the kernel-cache, which is used only
by the -dev kernel for now, and that's where I'll branch the 4.4
specific config when 4.4 is released upstream .. so we are covered.

Bruce

Thanks
    Sau!

Saul Wold (3):
   virtio: add new INPUT and HW_RANDOM_VIRTIO config settings
   nfc-generic: set NFC_HCI_SPI to module
   dca: refactor DCA based config options

  bsp/intel-common/intel-corei7-64.scc | 3 +++
  cfg/virtio.cfg                       | 3 +++
  features/dca/dca.cfg                 | 3 +++
  features/igb/igb.cfg                 | 2 --
  features/igb/igb.scc                 | 2 --
  features/ixgbe/ixgbe.cfg             | 1 -
  features/ixgbe/ixgbe.scc             | 2 --
  features/nfc/nfc-generic.cfg         | 2 +-