On 16-01-18 12:03 PM, Morgan Guillou wrote:
Thanks Bruce,
It was not exactly what I ran, I ran that:
$ bitbake core-image-minimal -c compile -f
This should rebuild only the kernel as I read in that doc:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/sites/default/files/kernel-lab-1.6.pdf

Sorry, I'm not used with linux, I'm right or not ?

You need to force the compile of the kernel package, not the
image type.

So whatever recipe is providing your kernel, that is the name
you should be using.

Bruce

Morgan

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bruce Ashfield [mailto:bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 15 janvier 2016 20:09
À : Morgan Guillou
Cc : linux-yocto@yoctoproject.org
Objet : Re: [linux-yocto] Modify the device trees for sama5d35-xplained

On 16-01-15 02:00 PM, Morgan Guillou wrote:
Thanks Bruce  for the answer,
So I did:
#bitbake -f -c compile core-image-minimal

This should have been your kernel recipe, not the image. Did you typo that ? Or
is that what you really ran ?

Bruce

#bitbake core-image-minimal
It repackaging rootfs.ubi and ubi files, but no dtb files !
What's wrong ?