* Morgan Guillou <mguil...@pixelsurmer.com> [160321 18:27]:
> I have added in my image all the boost libraries files.
> On my target (Xplainedsama5d3) there is now all the libboost_***.so. That's
> working fine.
> But to compile I also want to have the libboost_***.so into the SDK output.
> So I added in the file meta-toolchain-qt5.bb :
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "\
> boost \
> "
> I run : bitbake atmel-qt5-demo-image -c populate_sdk and I install the sdk.

So does atmel-qt5-demo-image bring in the boost libraries to the image,
but not to the SDK? That seems like a bug to me...

You could add

TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK += "boost"

to the image. That should drag in boost for you. (Maybe you should use
boost-dev instead?)

Cheers,
Anders

--
Anders Darander, Senior System Architect
ChargeStorm AB / eStorm AB