On 2016-04-19 3:49 PM, Ylinen, Mikko wrote:
Hi Bruce,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com <mailto:bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com>> wrote:

    If this is a straight backport from mainline, that's fine as well,
    I just would drop the "linux-stable" comment.

This is the case. Want me to re-submit with the updated commit
message?

If you can. A quick resend and I'll get it queued.

    I may have just not been looking on the right branches, but I
    didn't see it in my 4.4-stable branch.

You're right, it's not there. Not sure why though, we were seeing
the oops rather frequently.

A good fix is a good fix, even if it isn't in -stable. It does look fine to
me, so with an updated message its good to go.

Bruce

-- Mikko