On 2016-08-19 11:35 PM, California Sullivan wrote:
Eric, Bruce, please make sure my strategy with this fix is sane before
merging.

Looks sane to me, if it gets things building .. that's good enough
for now. We can always apply more patches.

If it is, please apply it to standard/intel/base and merge into all the
other intel branches.

I put this onto standard/intel/base and merged it into standard/intel/bxt-rebase.

But I'm getting drm conflicts when I merged standard/intel/base into
standard/preempt-rt/intel/base and standard/tiny/intel/base. So we need
to look at those branches and identify what is missing (since I already
have the same 4.4.18 and drm content merged to it already).

Bruce

Thanks,
Cal Sullivan

California Sullivan (1):
  drm/i915: Fix i915 merge with v4.4.16

 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h               |  2 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp.c               | 11 +++++------
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp_link_training.c | 26 ++------------------------
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_drv.h              |  2 --