On 2016-11-14 07:43 AM, Jukka Laitinen wrote:
The i915 module stopped compiling in 4.4.30 rebase. These patches fix the
merge errors causing this.

It looks like exchange mangled these patches on the way through, I'm
seeing line wraps in the header, which lead to:

Applying: Revert "UPSTREAM: drm/i915: take a power domain ref only when needed during HDMI detect"
fatal: corrupt patch at line 27
Patch failed at 0001 Revert "UPSTREAM: drm/i915: take a power domain ref only when needed during HDMI detect"

I'll see if I can fix them up manually, but if you can see if something
did reformat/reflow them on your end, that would be great as well.

Bruce

Jukka Laitinen (2):
  Revert "UPSTREAM: drm/i915: take a power domain ref only when needed
    during HDMI detect"
  Fix merge errors for i915 to compile

 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_drv.h  |  3 ---
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_hdmi.c | 12 +++++-------