On 11/22/2016 10:45 AM, Laitinen, Jukka wrote:
On 2016-11-22 09:09 AM, Jukka Laitinen wrote:
Hi!

This is a set of patches, cherry-picked from 4.8 kernel, to enable
MIPI DSI display support on Joule platform. The patches are unmodified
apart from some whitespaces, there was no real backporting needed.
I noticed that these also apply cleanly to standard/intel/base.

Any thoughts on whether that's an ok landing spot for them ? I'd of course then
merge standard/intel/base into standard/intel/bxt-rebase.

Bruce

IMHO, it is fine to merge into standard/intel/base. It only touches the
mipi-dsi code in the i915 driver.

Jukka
+1

These are actually backports though, so the upstream commit IDs should probably be added.

---
Cal