On 2016-12-02 07:00 PM, California Sullivan wrote:
These are fairly minor changes, but I could use some feedback on the
third patch. Although it would be extremely messy, it is possible to
keep LEDS_TRIGGER_CPU only for non-preempt-rt BSPs. I just don't know
if its worthwhile for such a small functionality that likely goes
unused.

I think the series looks fine to me .. I'm in favour of going with the
most compatibility in the common settings, and if a specific BSP really
needs the functionality it can be added in its config, or via a
recipe space addition.

I'll queue these by the end of day, unless someone else chimes in.

Bruce

Patches are targetted for both yocto-4.4 and yocto-4.8.

California Sullivan (3):
  features/i2c: Support I2C_MUX by default
  bsp/intel-quark: Remove bosch-pressure-sensor-i2c
  leds.cfg: Remove CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_CPU

 bsp/intel-common/intel-quark.scc | 3 ---
 features/i2c/i2c.cfg             | 1 +
 features/leds/leds.cfg           | 2 --
 3 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 5 deletions(-)