Hi,

I've been looking at the multilib feature of yocto. I need to have control to
build kernel with 64 bits and everything else be 32 bits.

Are there some sample recipes specific for ARM that you can point me to in
order to achieve what the subject of this email states?

I've seen some for x86 samples at meta-skeleton layer, but I wonder how the ARM
tunes work.

The tune my MACHINE.conf file has is as follows:

require conf/machine/include/arm/arch-armv8.inc

I've look into arch-armv8.inc which includes arch-arm64.inc in turn, but I
can't get how the image.bb file must be modified to achieve the 32 bit build.

I'll keep digging, but any pointers will be appreciated,

--Hernan