Yes, kallsyms is a helper program for handling symbols during kernel build
and is not itself transferred to target.
For the kernel, it is essentially used for the target, but its compilation
process needs native tools like kallsyms. Is this case not be considered in
Yocto at the beginning?
Anyway, I will look for a suitable place to adjust the settings of the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable, or bypass the call to pkg-config, thank you.

Alexander Kanavin <alex.kana...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月15日周三 下午5:29写道: