This is a small patch for the izattach (part of the linux-zigbee userspace
tools). It enables the user to select the baudrate when communicating with
their IEEE 802.15.4 serial device.

This is the 2nd version of these patches. Here is the list of changes since the
previous version:
- split the initial patch in two, extra whitespace fix has now its separate
patch
- fix the issue where my text editor replaced the tab to 4 spaces

Thanks Alan for your review.

Regards,
    Tony

Tony Cheneau (2):