Hi Alex,

Many thanks for the info.  I'm just battling with my open embedded
environment and once I work out how to incorporate your patches from the
link you sent into this environment and once I've fixed my 802.15.4
device driver I will definitely let you know how I get on with the
changes and will hopefully be able to help out with any future changes
that need doing.

Best Regards,
Martin.