hai...

       I wrote the driver for cc2520...And i am interfacing it to the
Beaglebone. cc2520 initialisation is fine means if i send the SNOP strobe over
the spi the reply is 0x80.. I am able to see the data on MISO in oscilloscope
but in my driver code i am not able get the data which is there on MISO pin..

      I am displaying the code below..

      cc2520_get_status(struct cc2520_private *priv, u8 *status)
       {
         struct spi_message msg;
         struct spi_transfer xfer = {
                 .len = 1,
                 .tx_buf = buf,
                 .rx-buf = buf,
            };

       spi_message_init(msg);
       spi_message_add_tail(&xfer, &msg);
       buf[0] = CC2520_CMD_SNOP;

      ret = spi_sync(spi , &msg);
      if(!ret)
                *status = buf[0];

    }

    I am always getting the status as zero but in CRO it is showing as 0x80.

Is the spi_sync() API is correct or which is better .. where might be the
problem..?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Bhadram