Hi,

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 05:00:24PM +0400, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Alexander Aring pinged me on IRC regarding releasing new version of
> lowpan-tools.

That process is long overdue. The only working release with newer
libnl3 versions (don't know in which version they change the error
handling behaviour) is the current git version.

I don't want to tell the people "Please use the git version the current
release doesn't work anymore". :-)

I will send a patch from my co-worker to make the python tests
optionally. The current configure script checks on python always, but
python isn't necessary if you don't use the tests.

- Alex