Hi,

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 10:33:16PM +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:

> > On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 07:00:32PM +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > Please try again and let me know if it works.
> > >

> > what should work now? Access or the trac wiki? :-)
> > Both does'nt work.
> >

> Access and wiki, could you please try again? The new sourceforge interface
> is really mysterious...

On the project site I need to have a "Project Admin" menu, but I don't
have this menu. I see now a how-to for enable trac app in sourceforge
[0]. I hope the database data is still there. Maybe there is no "Project
Admin" in the new sourceforge layout, I don't know.

Now it seems that we have a "normal sourceforge" wiki [1]. My position
isn't admin there.

- Alex

[0]
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/community-docs/Migrating%20Trac%20from%20Hosted%20Apps/