Hi,

> This patch fixed the coding style issues reported by checkpatch.pl
>
> following issues fixed:
>         CHECK: Alignment should match open parenthesis

It seems to me like checkpatch.pl should have a special case for
networking code and that specific condition because fixing things to
make checkpatch.pl happy seems not to agree with the general coding
style recommended and enforced in the networking code.

I just saw that new warning added popping up on a bunch of drivers
that were properly fixed to match the networking coding style before
submission.
--
Florian