Hi Martn,

I think we should do it right. I will take your patch as base and then
we look into the other calling function to make a "better" error
handling.

I will grab your patch and but it into the linux-wpan-next repository. I
will write some mail where this repository is and a how-to the new
"send-patches" handling works.

For the next pull request to David Miller net-next branch we should have a
better solution... But I think this need a huge change and net isn't the
right branch for this, David has too many merge conflicts because that.

Normally it should into net, because it's a bugfix. But we can't do this
because so many things need to be changed and this occurs in a merge conflict,
then we put it in net-next.

- Alex