Hi Martin,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 09:49:49PM +0100, Martin Townsend wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll respin and include the memory leak fix and this patch and a couple of
> others I have and send as a series to bluetooth.  What bluetooth git
> repository should I base the series on?

Okay,

net-next is open. That means the merge window has closed. Fix the memory
leak in a separate patch based on bluetooth at first of your series. New
features based on bluetooth-next, if these depends on each other write
this after the "---" in your commit msg.

There is also a third solution to send bug fixes to -stable, for the
stable kernel release. Forget the -stable releases, there is too much
stuff which don't work and the code differs too much. In future we can
do that.

What bluetooth and bluetooth-next means is:

bluetooth       - current kernel release
bluetooth-next  - next kernel release

- Alex