Hi,

thomas.petazz...@free-electrons.com>:

> The %union definition uses the time_t structure. In order to use this
> structure, the <time.h> header has to be included. Otherwise, the build
> breaks with some C libraries, such as musl:
>
> In file included from coord-config-lex.l:23:0:
> coord-config-parse.y:107:2: error: unknown type name ‘time_t’
>   time_t timestamp;
>   ^
>
> This patch includes <time.h> using the '%code requires' directive of
> Yacc.

Thanks for the patch, but this userspace software is unmaintained.
You should use wpan-tools [0] which used nl802154, this is available
since kernel 3.19.

It's not recommended to use the stack in earlier kernel versions.
We don't have a stable strategy yet (except extrem imporant fixed,
root exploit, etc. :-))

- Alex

[0] http://wpan.cakelab.org/releases/