Hi to all,

 a process open a socket on a tap interface. In order to remove that
interface completely it is necessary owning process have been closed
that socket before, is it true? If I would force the kernel to
close/remove that socket the only way is to kill that process, is it
true? I think this socket/tap issue is the same than a fd/mount point
one. It is impossible unmounting a mounted device before every fd
referring to it have been closed.

 Thanks,
--
/roberto

Diffusez cette liste aupres de vos relations :)
     Linux Azur : http://linux-azur.org
L'auteur du post est responsable de ses écrits !
*** Pas de message SMS, HTML ni de PJ SVP ***

Répondre à