I missed one 'w' from the link. It should be http://www.tuxosaur.org
Thanks,
Samy Rengasamy.
  Gregg C Levine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello from Gregg C Levine
normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Good idea. But guess what? The server is in fact telling the truth, it
was duplicated, this is the actual item, down there. Oh, and if anyone
saw the "Canada Dry" advertisement tonight, I can tell all of you, that
penguins do not drink that brand. They prefer Coca Cola products.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Home of the