From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ramalingam, Vinod Kumar (Cognizant)
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Samba Problem..

Hi..
     I installed Samba server in my Suse 7.0 system. I need to configure it
for external NT domain authentication and so issued the smbpasswd command
from the root id. It joined the domain successfully, but when I try to
access any defined share from an NT machine(with encryption enabled), it
fails to authenticate any NT userid and password. Is anything else needs to
be done? Kindly help..

Vinod.