I have installed MySQL to run at port 3306 with userid 'mysql'. It has  'root' user
with password for admin. When I try to connect to it with mysqlgui from windows, I get
the following message:
Host 'ip address of my pc' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL Server.
What am I missing?
Thanks,
Samy Rengasamy.
  Donghwa Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >Hi,

>I'm looking for scripts (PERL, PHP or the other one) allowing from an >Linux
>image to create a new Linux image over VM.

Hi,

my name is John Kim and I am working on a tool called System Installation
Suite.

Please check out
http://sisuite.sourceforge.net,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/systemimager,
http://systemconfig.sourceforge.net.

This tool is written in Perl and it will enable you to clone a Linux image to
multiple VM accounts concurrently. It will also automaticall set up networking,
hardware and bootloader.

For any questions or comments, write me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

p.s. Please CC me when you reply to this message. I only get daily digest. =)