On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Scott Murphy wrote:

> I’m up for adding a git talk to the November meeting. I’m doing what
> I expect will be a shorter ansible talk about using it to configure
> your laptop, workstation, or whatever. I doubt it will be a two hour
> talk. I suspect that the main points will be covered in 30 to 45
> minutes.

  so can we get a more precise schedule? as i mentioned, i offered to
present what can be a 30-minute talk on the architecture of the git
object database. the oclug web page states, "Robert Day and John Nash
will lead a discussion on using git", but i have no idea what that
means.

  can someone clarify whether there is any interest in my proposed
talk and, if so, where it would fit in the evening? thanks.

rday