From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Aug 15 12:06:46 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Iv=E1n_Castro_M=2E-?=)
Date: Mon Aug 15 12:05:06 2005
Subject: Configuracion de DNS

 puedes mandar el arechivo de zona y darnos la IP ?? (tanto la vieja comol
anueva)

--
Iván Castro M. - www.debianchile.cl <http://www.debianchile.cl>
+56 (9) 407 60 04

*Disclaimer:*
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any