On 10-12-26 08:26 PM, Prof. John C Nash wrote:
> My wife wants to view some TVO transmissions over the Net while in the USA,
> but gets a
> message that she is in the USA and content is only for Canada. I've a server
> in Canada and
> am thinking of trying privoxy or similar tunnel. Does anyone have experience
> or advice on
> use of privoxy or similar tools?

I'd be interested in the answer to this as well, although my problem is
more difficult in that the machine the browser is running on is
locked-down and I cannot change proxy settings.  I was thinking about
trying to configure my apache setup with mod_rewrite and the proxy flag
to do some thing like rewrite and proxy
'http://www.google.com.my.domain.ca' to 'http://www.google.com'.

Has anyone tried anything like this?

Many thanks in advance,