Hi everyone!

I'm Jeff and it was suggested that I signup for this list. I used to be an
active member of the MLUG(Montreal) before moving to Ottawa. I remember
meeting a few of you, oh so many years ago.

I was wondering about the next meeting. I know its the first Tuesday of the
month and was looking to attend as I was recently laid off(system admin for
the government - contractor) and looking to network a bit and meet some
interesting people. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and hope you all had a nice holiday!

Jeff