On 12-03-10 12:08 PM, John C Nash wrote:
> In the last year or so, and especially in last month, I've been "subscribed"
> to some
> clearly fake yahoo groups.

Unless membership is restricted, any group on Yahoo! will attract
spambots. Don't subscribe to any list that allows anyone to join without
verification. Unless, of course, you really like spam. :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   Shawn

as it is about coding.

It's Mutual Aid, not fierce competition, that's the dominate
force of evolution.  Of course, anyone who has worked in
open source already knows this.