On 03/06/16 02:38 PM, Trevor James wrote:
> Good Day everyone, I know this is one that someone in the know can do in
> about 2 minutes and will take me a couple of hours of google time to figure
> out.
Dunno if it's the best way to test the backup or so but the task it self
is simple enough (and with some testing it took 5min, not 2)

#Prep - create the table
mysql test -e "create table test ( counter int auto_increment, changed
timestamp default current_timestamp , primary key (counter));"

#bash script ~/bin/AddData.sh
sleep $(($RANDOM%60*60)) # sleep 0-59 minutes
mysql test -e "insert into test values (null,null);" # add the value

#cronjob
0 * * * * ~/bin/AddData.sh