Update:
- Roomfinder page is: http://lyceum.algonquincollege.com/roomfinder/

- To get to B185 - get to the first floor food court in the middle of building
B.
- At the south-east corner of that room is a corridor going south, go south
about 6 or 10 feet to the first door left.
- Turn left

- Go down that hall about 6 or 10 feet to the first door on the left.
   - If I understand the map correctly, that's B-185.
All my very best,

Rob

Last month's meeting was in 242.

-- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_echlin/ - http://talksoftware.wordpress.com