Hi folks,

Between March 28th and April 5th, I and my class will be hosting a local
edition of Linux Presentation Day at Algonquin College. Linux Presentation Day
aims at people who don't know Linux but who want to know more about it. Linux
Presentation Day is not an event where people get help with installing Linux on
their computer; instead, presenters at Linux Presentation Day can help the
visitors decide whether they want to test Linux on their own system, or give
them a closer look at it first before making this decision.

The event will actually take place at various times over four days, and we will
be demonstrating nearly a hundred different distributions of Linux. Please
visit http://www.linuxpresentationday.com to find out more.

yours,

Rob Brandon
Professor @ SAT