No harm in talking about it, so feel free. It is pretty much a free-form night
anyway, focusing on embedded type things.

> On Jul 6, 2017, at 1:03 PM, Rob Echlin <r...@echlin.ca> wrote:
>
> Oops.
> Sorry - apparently I lied.
> I started reading the docs to try installing it on my laptop, and it looks
> like Mattermost won't do multi-tenant, for that definition of multi-tenant.
> I think the kind of multi-tenant they support is related to a feature in MS
> Active Directory.
>
> It's not as interesting to me to install it on OCLUGs site for just OCLUG,
> but I can set it up if people are interested.
>
> Rob
>

> On Thursday, July 6, 2017, 12:42:22 PM EDT, Rob Echlin <r...@echlin.ca> wrote:
>

> Hi Scott,
> If you like, I could talk about GitLab vs. GitHub.
>
> Also, would OCLUG be interested in hosting a multi-tenant installation of
> Mattermost?
> Mattermost is an open source alternative to Slack, purchased by GitLab a year
> or so ago.
>
> Multi-tenant means we could have a site for us, and one for each of several
> other groups.
> For instance, if OPAG wanted to have an Open source alternative to their
> existing Slack channel, we could provide it.
> Advantage: your old data doesn't disappear after a few months.
>
> All my very best,
> Rob
>

> -- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, Canada
> - http://rob2.echlin.ca/
> - https://linkedin.com/in/robechlin
>

> On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, 12:21:13 AM EDT, Scott Murphy
> <scott.mur...@arrow-eye.com> wrote:
>

> Location: Woodroffe Campus, Algonquin College - Building P, Room P-216b
>
> Note: Building P is just south of lots 8 and 9 and south-west of lot 12 and
> this is not the same room as last month.
>

> This month we will have an open discussion on RaspberryPi, Arduino, or other
> embedded systems or tiny compute systems. Come out and discuss a project you
> are working on or want to get started with. All levels of experience welcome.
>
> There will be a one hour pre-meeting item from 18:00 to 19:00 for people who
> are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who
> are just getting started.
>
> After the meeting, there will be a social event at one of the nearby pubs or
> restaurants. A short discussion and vote as to location will be taken then.
>
> After the talks, there will be the opportunity for a GPG key signing. This is
> a monthly offering, just look for Scott after the talk and we can go from
> there. Bring some kind of photo ID and some keyslips if you expect people to
> sign your key. If you need some method of creating pages of keyslips, there
> is an online slip generator available at
> http://openpgp.quelltextlich.at/slip.html
> <http://openpgp.quelltextlich.at/slip.html><http://openpgp.quelltextlich.at/slip.html
>  <http://openpgp.quelltextlich.at/slip.html>>
>
> Note: New speakers welcome. If you have a topic or know someone who may have
> [...]

Scott Murphy, CISSP
Principal Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.
112 Springcreek Cres. | Kanata | ON | K2M 2K8 | Canada
C: 613-769-9363       | GPG: A8DC6128C3A0E110
email: scott.mur...@arrow-eye.com <mailto:scott.mur...@arrow-eye.com> | web:
http://www.arrow-eye.com <http://www.arrow-eye.com/>