David Barr wrote:

I have access to a fairly largish supply of A22-M series, and as

president of my local student ACM chapter (named Beta Iota Tau,

nerdily enough) am desparately searching for more projects for the

upcoming semester/year.

The IBM A22-M uses the Intel 440BX chipset with the ATI Mobility Rage M3 for graphics. The 440BX is supported by LinuxBIOS and the VideoBIOS can be extracted from the flash in the unit. Find out what they use for a keyboard controller/superI/O and it may be workable. It may be one of the Renasas (Hitachi) IKAP family.

Bari