On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 02:43 PM, grayrest wrote:

ron minnich wrote:

OK, I've found this place: http://www.directron.com/minibarebone1.html
Here's the question: how cheap can I build an EPIA node? this means case, power supply, epia, etc.

I have some interest in this. The cheapest I've found an EPIA board is $90 for an 8000[1], decent price on memory at [2]. Essential Computer & AccuPC are reputable enough for me.

[1] http://www.essencompu.com/nupplysingar.asp?ID=3448

This link is for an EPIA-V... Not sure how similar they are. There are a few differences, though I think the main stuff (northbridge / southbridge ) etc are the same...
--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 403.288.5360