On 24/03/2004, at 8:51 PM, ron minnich wrote:

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Joshua Wise wrote:

I am considering building a "backpack computer" that does MP3 playing,
etcetera... I was planning on using the EPIA because LinuxBIOS supports
it. Is the EPIA in a state right now where it would be usable for such
activity?

I believe so. Greg Watson just built linuxbios images today and they are
working fine. If you need help just let us know. We can also just send you
some 'epia+filo' images which load linux from an attached ext2 formatted
CF.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I've in any way abandoned PPC for x86... :-)

Greg