What's the possibility of getting either ATI family parts to work with non-x86 platforms, ARM in particular?

-Bari

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I would recommend the newer tree. It's still pretty cryptic, but much cleaner than the old tree. It took me about three weeks to get a new NB/SB up and running. But I had to deal with hardware that was being debugged at the same time.

I'll let you know when I get it up and running.

Jordan