zhu shi song wrote:
Dear lists,
  I have two questions:
 (1) I use getpir(8.30 freebios v1) to get
irq_tables.c of epia-500.  I have compared mine with
one under mainboard/via/epia.  They are always
different.  What cause it?  My irq_tables.c is as
following:

I don't know about your pir difference problems but your irq_tables and the "unsupported int" messages in the vga translation code are not really related to each other.

The unsupported int is telling you that the vga bios made a int call that is not suppoted by linuxbios. These are software interrupts and only remotly related to irqs which are hardware interrupts.