Try posting your question here:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Reza Shahidi wrote:

  We have set up Clustermatic 5 on a small five-node cluster, and want to
install a parallel implementation of MATLAB.  Which would you recommend?
MATLAB*P and STAR-P looked good, but I haven't been able to find anywhere to
download them.  Both ease of coding and running speed are important.  If you
have any experience or suggestions, could you respond?

well, this is the wrong list, but anyway ... it's been years since I did parallel matlab, and the licensing costs were the big issue. You should try all the ones you can.

ron