I will be establishing web storage space for files (originally for myself, but I can make it available to others). If you need space, I'm going to configure websites like:

http://linuxbios-wiki-resource.windex.org/<username>/

that are intended for use by wiki maintainers to publish binaries, PDF files, and the like.

It will likely only be available via SCP, so using 'scp' or FileZilla would be required.

If you want an account, please let me know your wiki userid (so I can keep track of who is who), and I'll shoot you back a password/login information. You of course will need to agree not to abuse my DS3 connected personal machine for non-linuxbios related purpose. :)

If anyone wants to CNAME me a record off of linuxbios.org, I'll be happy to set it up to maintain consistancy. Maintaining FTP space is a lot of work, so I'll be happy to do it for anyone with edit access and provide access to anyone who wants it for mirrors. The machine already has some "general public" type user accounts and is without incident (so far).

Justin