1. LinuxBIOS need to pass the position pirq table to loader.s --- put
that in CMOS or loader.s search that in RAM "PIR"
2. LinuxBIOS need to pass the entries in e820 at 1MB to loader.s, or
put that in CMOS in LinuxBIOS stage. ---- what standard need to put
this in CMOS...
3. VGA BIOS already be copied by LinuxBIOS, but should still need let
ADLO know the dev and fun of that .....--- put that in CMOS?
4. mptable is alredy in the RAM.

Any suggestion.... about 1 and 2.

YH