> Whereas these customers should be advised to buy AMD until
> Intel stops hiding details about what they sell to their customers.

Is there any chipset / mainboard which is compatible
with LinuxBIOS which can be used together with an
AMD Turion?  This new cpu seems to be kind of interesting.

I have seen that AOpen has a desktop-mainboard called s760GXm-S
which is supposed to be compatible with the Turion.

This mainboard is based on the SIS 760GX and SIS 964...

I had read somewhere that SIS was supporting the LinuxBIOS
project in the past - is this still the case?

Tobias