Seb James wrote:
On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 09:30 -0600, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

lots of people are interested in this, I'm trying to find out who to talk to at amd.

ron

AMD have quite a lot of info about the Geode on their developer site,
for which you register. I think it takes a day or two for them to
"process you" so I think they may manually check people.

I'll have a look at the linuxbios source tomorrow to see if I can work
out what info we would need to support the board and whether AMD provide
it as developer resources.

Seb

I have the source files (cpu setup, southbridge, northbridge) for the NSC Geode GX1/GX2 orginally written by Christer Weinigel. I'm not sure, but it may have been in the Linuxbios cvs a long time ago?

I have it working on an Informtech S7 board running an NSC Geode GX1 except for the serial console.

I believe AMD did not change the architecture after buying out the Geode from NSC, so this should work for AMD Geodes.

I was going to send in a patch, is anyone interested in this?

--
William J Beksi                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key Fingerprint = ED4B 32C3 69E6 C2B7 705C  263F CB2F 3253 E7E1 DB3B