>They're not supported yet, sorry. I haven't checked whether there are
>public datasheets. Do you want to work on support for this chipset?

I'm not sure what I could do to help on this.  I've no idea when it comes to
this sort of stuff.   I could give it a go, if I knew what it was I needed
to do.

The Super I/O should be supported, but we haven't actually tested that
code on real hardware, yet.

If you're inclined you can give it a try (check whether you get serial
debugging output). Please note, that this is all you'll be able to
achieve at the moment, you will _not_ be able to really boot your system
as long as northbridge + southbridge don't work.

If I try it out, can I revert to my old BIOS if it doesn't work?  Or is it a
case of not actually flashing the BIOS, but running some sort of
diagnostic?  Again, I've no idea, I just came across this as I use Linux,
and figured would be nice.

Regards

Ian